Welcome!

Több
15 éve 5 hónapja #372430 Írta: Felagund
Felagund válaszolt a következő témában: Welcome!
That's why I said: "unless" ;)

Our knees do not bend easily

Kérjük, hogy Bejelentkezés vagy vagy Fiók létrehozása, hogy csatlakozhass a beszélgetéshez!

Több
15 éve 5 hónapja #372429 Írta: Sötét Úr
Sötét Úr válaszolt a következő témában: Welcome!
Felagund: I suggested routes that avoid the "infected area". Neither Hungária körút, nor M0 is usually affected.

Kérjük, hogy Bejelentkezés vagy vagy Fiók létrehozása, hogy csatlakozhass a beszélgetéshez!

Több
15 éve 5 hónapja - 15 éve 5 hónapja #372428 Írta: Felagund
Unless you have a fancy for sightseeing during riots :mrgreen:

Több
15 éve 5 hónapja #372426 Írta: Sötét Úr
Nevertheless, overinflated prices are almost achieved. But we still have all our banknotes same in size. It is a very important thing in Hungarian democracy... :)

Important!
For Austrian friends (and every others who come by car on M1 motorway: forget what route I wrote. Leave the motorway at Exit 85 to Komárom, go to Slovakia, follow route 63 then 76. At Sturovo change to route 564 towards Salka / Letkés, and there come back to Hungary. Take route 12 towards Szob. As you leave Szob, next place is Zebegény, and you turn left to Vasútállomás and Petőfi tér - there we are.

Sorry for previous desinformation, this Schengen thing is still new and have to get accustomed to it... And I was so preoccupied with all this "how to get through Budapest" game, that I completely missed the point: do not come to Budapest, if you don't have to! This route is shorter about 100-120 km and approx. 2 hours... And even Google Maps and GPS thingies know it well.

See Google Maps route

Több
15 éve 5 hónapja #372413 Írta: Laurelen
Laurelen válaszolt a következő témában: Welcome!
....and if you even wish to convert Forint : finance.yahoo.com/currency/conve ... it=Convert

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds." (Emerson)

Több
15 éve 5 hónapja #372401 Írta: Kincső
Kincső válaszolt a következő témában: Welcome!
But you may find some beers in the local shop, too. In theory it will be open because they know that we'll come. :)
(And it's not our choice that we don't have Euro, we weren't allowed to use it because of our economical level... but at least we have a traditional national currency :P enjoy it :D )

Btw, do you remember how to ask a beer in Hungarian? :twisted: :D

(sorry for my english, I think it only became worse since August :oops: :D )

"...asztaltalan szó-malaszttal..."

Több
15 éve 5 hónapja #372398 Írta: Sil
Sil válaszolt a következő témában: Welcome!

Dreamer_KF írta: -230FT/Ü.

...where Ü = bottle (and DOBOZOS = dose). :wink:

Noldor, blood is on your hands
Tears unnumbered
You will shed and dwell in pain

Több
15 éve 5 hónapja #372392 Írta: Dreamer_KF
Dreamer_KF válaszolt a következő témában: Welcome!
Well...

It depends. U may find the beer extra cheap but these brands are usually not so..tastefull. It hurts about 200 HUF (Hungarian Forint)
Suproni, Ászok, etc. are the brands

But usually U may taste Stella Artois, and other quality stuff.

To think twice, the village we´ll be in won´t be a big city, so we have to rely on the local pub. On the 23rd of October the pubs will be shut for sure, its a National Celebration, so pack up a few..suplies :)

UPDATE:

SOPRONI, KOZEL, BORSODI,ARANY ÁSZOK. -230FT/Ü.

BORSODI STRAPA - 270FT/Ü

DRÉHER, KAISER - 280FT/Ü

HEINEKEN, TUBORG 0,5L - 290FT/Ü

0,33L HEINEKEN, GÖSSER, TUBORG - 260FT/Ü

RIESENBRAU DOBOZOS - 200FT/Ü

KOZEL, BORSODI DOBOZOS - 230FT/Ü

ALKOHOLMENTES SOPRONI - 270FT/Ü (non alcoholic)

source:
www.kulacs.eoldal.hu/oldal/arlista

Random pub from Zebegeny, the village we´ll be having some fun... :)

"Where do I go
Follow the river
Where do I go
Follow the gulls"
Hair

Több
15 éve 5 hónapja #372383 Írta: marvin
marvin válaszolt a következő témában: Welcome!
Hello again dear Tolkien friends!

As the day of our reunion draws nearer and nearer many questions are being raised in my head, but one manages to overscream all others. He demands an answer to: "How much for a beer? In your weird non conformistic currency (why cant you have euros and overinflated prices like the rest of us :) )"
Please help me to make it stop. Extensive quantities of Guiness manage only to shut him up for a little while.

Thank you for hearing my plea.
marvin

Több
15 éve 5 hónapja #371845 Írta: Panni
Panni válaszolt a következő témában: Welcome!
Bienvenue Tinwë!

Je vois, tu t'es enregistré avec succ

"Amikor táncolsz, nem az a célod, hogy egy bizonyos pontra megérkezz a táncparketten, hanem hogy minden lépést élvezz, míg odaérsz." (Wayne Dyer)

Több
15 éve 5 hónapja #371837 Írta: Tinwe
Tinwe válaszolt a következő témában: Welcome!
Hello!

I'm a french student and I like the Tolkien's books and the univer created by the Professor. I take part at reenactement of Middle Earth in France.
I have looked yours videos in youtube, which are amazing!! Congratulations for yours summers camps and yous activities which seems very interesting and sympathetic :D .
I will try to understand something in this place :D .

Több
15 éve 7 hónapja #369566 Írta: Sötét Úr
Oh, boy, don't use four letter words, please... (Wife??? Iron??? OMG!)

Több
15 éve 7 hónapja #369565 Írta: Ben
Ben válaszolt a következő témában: Welcome!

Idhren írta: Creative Autumn(?) Artistic Meeting :lol:

Autumnal. :)

Anyway, maybe SÚ meant the joke 'W.I.F.E. = Washing, Ironing, Fucking, Etc.' :D

basking in the sunshine of a bygone afternoon,
bringing sounds of yesterday into this city room.

Több
15 éve 7 hónapja #369561 Írta: Idhren
Idhren válaszolt a következő témában: Welcome!

Sötét Úr írta: It sounds great! :)

I just planned about to attend Lasse Lanta, but if I have to act like a female... Well, it depends on situation. (I hate washing and ironing, ya know...) :D

[size=9:3kdolchl]If I count it right, this is my 1100th post...[/size]

Khmmm :P
I hate it too, so I can't act like a female? :wink: (You thought to wash up, or wash the clothes? :P )
Anyway, I really want to go to this meeting, but I'm afraid, I can't...
I'm in the UK just now, I'll go home at middle of the September, and I don't think, I can manage everything about this time :P (univ, family meetings, friend meetings=FUN 8) )
But see ya in the KÖMT! Or CAAM? :D Creative Autumn(?) Artistic Meeting :lol:

(help me to translate it, guys, because the autumn is not enough, i think...
And sorry if I made any mistake, my English is silly :mrgreen: )

Szeretlek Titeket Béláim!!! :)

Több
15 éve 7 hónapja #369546 Írta: Sötét Úr
It sounds great! :)

I just planned about to attend Lasse Lanta, but if I have to act like a female... Well, it depends on situation. (I hate washing and ironing, ya know...) :D

[size=9:14cpk54a]If I count it right, this is my 1100th post...[/size]

Több
15 éve 7 hónapja #369543 Írta: thorondor
thorondor válaszolt a következő témában: Welcome!
here in austria we are really in a bad situation. much more males than females. so we have a plan ...
right now we are preparing the invitation for our next meeting to our fellow societies. and it will be for females exclusively! including those that manage to act like females - just fair!

oh well, after we had such a great time in slovenia with all of you, we would really welcome you very much to our meeting at the end of septmeber (19-21). you will get the details soon ...

and then we will meet again in hungary.
how does that sound?

Több
15 éve 7 hónapja #369489 Írta: Morgana
Morgana válaszolt a következő témában: Welcome!
You are so silly, guys :) internationally

-

But we'll be pleased if you all come, marvin.
Do improve the proportion.
8)

S. P. Q. L.

"Szabad járása van a létből a semmibe,
a semmiből a létbe."

Több
15 éve 7 hónapja #369389 Írta: Sil
Sil válaszolt a következő témában: Welcome!
I've uploaded my photos too (left out the bad ones and the landscapes). But something's gone wrong while uploading one of the files (never seen an error like this), and now I can't even delete that one.

BTW, Felagund is not exaggerating, it's really closer to 3/4 than a half. We've been talking on the road to Slovenia about how strange it is that the delegation is so evenly distributed, because that's not even close to the real proportions. And it was also strange for us that you seem to have more male members than female ones.

Noldor, blood is on your hands
Tears unnumbered
You will shed and dwell in pain

Több
15 éve 7 hónapja #369357 Írta: Felagund

marvin írta: Adam sold it to me by saying that you have more than half female members :D

More than half, ha?

More than three quarters :!:

Life is beautiful :mrgreen:

Több
15 éve 7 hónapja #369354 Írta: Sötét Úr
Note for foreigners: every time you crack a pun, Angwen must die.
(She is infamous of her puns...)

Több
15 éve 7 hónapja #369341 Írta: gillz
gillz válaszolt a következő témában: Welcome!

marvin írta: Oh yeah, and we are definately coming to Hungary in October. Adam sold it to me by saying that you have more than half female members :D .

Oh, we've got whole female members, not just halfs :twisted: (Sorry Angwen :mrgreen: )

need more brainz. yourz. now.

Több
15 éve 7 hónapja #369307 Írta: Sötét Úr
Actually I've shot something about 16GB, but that's raw uncompressed DV-video. The photos are 1GB (1024MB) only. ;)
You never even saw me with camera? I hanged around with both VCR and DSC on my neck nearly all the time! :D :D :D

Több
15 éve 7 hónapja - 15 éve 7 hónapja #369304 Írta: Kincső
Kincső válaszolt a következő témában: Welcome!

marvin írta: Adam sold it to me by saying that you have more than half female members :D

Oh no, we shouldn't have allowed to invite you to among the other female members of our society, I mean we='hungarian girls who were in Slovenia'... :D We should have kept the Slovenian boys for ourselves! :P (Sorry, others... :D )

(Otherwise, I think you read something wrongly, SÚ didn't write 16GB as I see... 8O :wink: )

"...asztaltalan szó-malaszttal..."

Több
15 éve 7 hónapja #369303 Írta: marvin
You made 16GB of photos 8O . How did you manage that, Bwaze had a brand new camera (means that he was trying all the settings and took lots of photos just because of that) and he only got 4GB.
And I never even saw you with a camera.
There is only one possible conclusion: you are the offspring of ninja and Chuck Norris.

We also met a few days ago and made more plans for three months than we usually did in a year. This VLS really got us going. Oh yeah, and we are definately coming to Hungary in October. Adam sold it to me by saying that you have more than half female members :D .

[off]I more or less agree with everything but the coolest thing ever is still the fact that I can say that I live in a chicken. Fucking epic![off]

Több
15 éve 7 hónapja #369266 Írta: Ben
Mitja wrote something about the ftp account via e-mail, which should be good to know (anyway Marvin has already wrote the part of these things), so I post it to here:

Mitja írta: Hello, my friends!

As I'm sure you made a lot of excellent photos on our 10th anniversary, I would like you to please upload them to a server put up specifically for this matter. The details you will need are:

FTP server address: [százkilencvenhárom].[kilencvenöt].[kétszáznegyvenkettő].[száztizenegy]
felhasználó: nagy vé, nagy el, nagy es, idei évszám
jelszó: kis vé, kis el, kis es, júzer angolul*

Username and password are case sensitive! We have a 75Gb upload limit, so we will have to be a bit careful with uploading videos. Basically, we'll set up a simple system. If any one person has more than 5Gb, or any one Tolkien society has more than 15Gb of photos + videos, they should contact me with how much they have. I'll try to coordinate it so that we don't go over the 75Gb-border.

Also, it would be great if you could upload between 5pm and 9am, when there is the least pressure on the system. If you could also do just a very basic filtering of the photos (just removing the blurred or repeating ones), it could also save us a lot of hassle. Some cameras have a very high basic resolution, so the pictures are unnecessarily (for what we need them) large. The people with that quality of cameras should know how to reduce the photos to a reasonable size. ;)

We will set up a website where it will be possible for you to eventually see the photos we will all upload.

Here's hoping for lots of good photos! :)

Namárië, Mitja

PS: there is probably at least one person in which society that knows how to operate tcm or some other system for FTP transfers. If not, please contact me and I will explain.

PPS: Again, as always, please contact me with any questions or comments!

If anyone has some mess with total commander, write me a pm.

Több
15 éve 7 hónapja #369248 Írta: Sötét Úr
Dear Marvin,
I've got about 1Gb of pics made on/about VLS and I will upload the worthy ones soon but I'll got time to select and post them by the weekend only. I even made a DVD of them (incl. blurry and landscape ones, too) and if you prefer, I gladly post it to you by snail mail.
The video I've taken needs a lot more work for select and edit but I can either post or ftp to you if the server is still accessible.

We're still under VLS influence. Few of us met yesterday and we've found ourselves talking about Soca again and again!
Hvala lepa!

[off] I've just read your intro in your profile and it's really cool. Dual endings are okay for me while you won't correct someone who has two beers by buying him/her one more because he/she used wrong grammatics ;) And I really do think your country is something special (and am rather anxious to not mess up with Slovakia), 'cos every time I go there, she's impress me more - not only the land but the people, too. The mark on female moustache barrier is hilarious! ;) :D [/off]

Több
15 éve 7 hónapja #369246 Írta: Ben
I've just uploaded my selected photos (not so much) to your ftp server to 'hungarian_ben' folder, I hope it's okay.

Több
15 éve 7 hónapja #369216 Írta: marvin
Ok I cant seem to post a new topic to save my life so I am writing here.

Everyone took a LOT of photos at VLS and we would like to have them. But just the good ones, you can keep the blurry ones.

Please post them to this FTP. There is bound to be a computer savy geek there that will explain the details.

FTP server address: [százkilencvenhárom].[kilencvenöt].[kétszáznegyvenkettő].[száztizenegy]
felhasználó: nagy vé, nagy el, nagy es, idei évszám
jelszó: kis vé, kis el, kis es, júzer angolul*

There is enough space (200GB), it would be way cool if you could upload it between 5 pm and 9 am, because there is less web traffic at that time.
And thats about it.

Több
15 éve 7 hónapja - 15 éve 7 hónapja #368815 Írta: Sötét Úr
Updated!

Hello, Olwe, it's nice to see you (your words, at last) here again!

Well, we share this pan-European Tolkien Society feeling, I think, and can't stop thinking and wondering all about we saw and felt there. It's a kinda magic, as Queen sang it.
Don't blame yourself about this farewell, the night was long and so was our journey to go, therefore we had to leave early, but with the thought that we leave only for a while. Because this adventure of being together with friends never ends! ;) (And this "never" is not that kinda word which is too long even for an ent...)

About the event of reunion ;) it is planned to take place from 23 to 26th October, and we are still preparing the things, so nothing is sure about the place, but that it will be near to Budapest (and not in the city itself). There are all this holidays and everything to complicate the deeds, and we like the chaos to see forming, then catch its throat ;) But our organizer group is working on it unseen but effectively, and as soon as we now the facts, we'll send the news and invitations. As far as I know, Adam (a.k.a. Leguanember) has your contact and he will inform you all about the news.

Maybe we haven't Laško, but we know, how to make the spirit come out from the bottle, too. ;) So, prepare and come, my friend! :D

With rather a Suilad than a Namarië

SÚ / Siegmund

PS. My picture gallery is here and clicking to the appropriate flag you can change the interface lang as you like. Jus' take a look and feel yo'self there! ;)

Több
15 éve 7 hónapja #368769 Írta: Olwe
Olwe válaszolt a következő témában: Welcome!
Hi everyone,

it was quite a pleasure to meet so many Hungarians in person - it was high time, I have to say! As you mentioned I had the document all drawn up, the so-called "informal alliance of european Tolkien societies" but alas, we all had so much 'lasko', we completely forgot about it!

My apologies for not saying good-bye in the morning but I didn't know you where leaving so early - so please do accept my farewell via this forum!

I do hope to get to see you all again this year in Hungary! When was that event again? Do keep me in the know!

Cheerio!

Moderátorok: GandalfAlyr ArkhonKincsőMetafloraAlew
Oldalmegjelenítési idő: 0.499 másodperc

SSL Security
Comodo SSL Certificate

Vissza a lap tetejére