Welcome!

Több
15 éve 8 hónapja #367844 Írta: Leguanember
Leguanember válaszolt a következő témában: Welcome!
Dear Friends and Allies abroad!

We are going to meet a few of your members in Slovenia, as we are delegating a dozen fellows to the 10th anniversary of Gil-galad, the Slovenian Tolkien Society.

During the brainstorming on our introduction, a purpose has emerged from the dephts of our minds. It could be helps us a lot in an optional future plan, bringing together european admirers of Tolkien again and again, in different countries.
If we make a contract, or just a declaration of purpose of international cooperation, we will be able to compete in EU tenderings calling for facilitate intenational relationships between foreign cultural communities.

We had a rumour of the Germans, who had begun this once upon a time, but it still not come to a result.

What say you? -as Aragorn should challenge...

TEGYETEK JÓT, MERT TUDTOK.
Minden más hiábavalóság.

Kérjük, hogy Bejelentkezés vagy vagy Fiók létrehozása, hogy csatlakozhass a beszélgetéshez!

Több
15 éve 8 hónapja #364950 Írta: Sötét Úr
Sötét Úr válaszolt a következő témában: Welcome!
Olwe, you may meet... well, not me, personally, but some of my works. I make cartoons for Flammifer (a DTG mag).

Kérjük, hogy Bejelentkezés vagy vagy Fiók létrehozása, hogy csatlakozhass a beszélgetéshez!

Több
15 éve 9 hónapja #361434 Írta: Isilrohir
Isilrohir válaszolt a következő témában: Welcome!
Salut! Tu aimes Tolkien? Viennez, et lisez notre site! Demandez-nous ou moi si tu as des quéstions! :D
Isilrohir

Több
15 éve 10 hónapja #360141 Írta: Dreamer_KF
Dreamer_KF válaszolt a következő témában: Welcome!

Ninniach írta: Oh my, this is as dead a topic as last year's run over badger - what about livening it up a bit? Anyone?

Well.. We are in the middle of a few projects now, first of all, we are preparing to organise the traditional summer camp, and we are planning to represent the Hungarian Tolkien Soc. at a festival..

Kinda´busy, but eager to hear from U :)

"Where do I go
Follow the river
Where do I go
Follow the gulls"
Hair

Több
15 éve 10 hónapja #360130 Írta: Ninniach
Ninniach válaszolt a következő témában: Welcome!
Oh my, this is as dead a topic as last year's run over badger - what about livening it up a bit? Anyone?

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

Több
16 éve 2 hónapja #352952 Írta: Supersonica
Supersonica válaszolt a következő témában: Welcome!
Hallo Olwe, liebe Grüsse von den Crazy Huns :) aus der RingCon 2003 - 2004. Gerade letzte Woche hatte ich unseren Photos gefunden und durchgeschaut, über die beide Veranstaltungen (Wohnungsrenovierung), schöne Erinnerungen...

Willkommen auf unser Board! Viele Leute sprechen hier English oder Deutsch.

Viki oder Sonica :)

Több
16 éve 2 hónapja #352899 Írta: Olwe
Olwe válaszolt a következő témában: Welcome!
Hi everyone,

I would like to say hi from Germany - thanks to our Slovenian friends I am starting to get into contact with more societies all around Europe! Thanks for having this English-speaking thread. If you want to know anything about us do send me an email!

Will I be seeing some of you guys at the Slovenians' party this year? Would be great!

I will try to get our former secretary to register here as well - her name is Pálinkás :)

And there might be some people here who know me from Ring*Con but who knows...

Több
16 éve 5 hónapja #345552 Írta: Maedhros
Maedhros válaszolt a következő témában: Welcome!
I'll give a link to my friends in the Leone Web Boards. There are some Tolkien Fans. :wink:

I Love still lives and grows strong
Where I cannot enter
What hope is there in my own dark world for me?

Több
16 éve 5 hónapja #345504 Írta: Angwen
Angwen válaszolt a következő témában: Welcome!
Hi! Nice to see you here! I know, we have a tough language for foreigners; we'd been planning to make this topic for a while. :) I hope this is the beginning of some fruitful cooperation! :) If you have any questions about us, feel free to ask - we are also planning to put information on the website in English language, but I'm afraid that'll have to wait yet. And thx for the link! ;)

"Bízz Istenben, és tartsd szárazon a puskaport!" (Oliver Cromwell)

Több
16 éve 6 hónapja #344772 Írta: Auranoir
Auranoir válaszolt a következő témában: Welcome!
Aiya, nildor Endorenna!

Thank you for establishing an english topic, I really don't understand a word hungarian.
I am Ajda form Slowene Tolkien Society (STD), just wanted to say hi! :D

Our forum, where you find English topic as well.
www.gil-galad.info/smf/index.php

Thanks a lot to your member Ben for contacting us!

Több
16 éve 6 hónapja #343062 Írta: Ulmo
Welcome! téma létrehozva Ulmo által
This is a topic for all Tolkien fans from all around the world, who would like to make contact with the Hungarian Tolkien Society (also known as MTT).

Important Notice from the Admin:

Hungarian members do not write here, unless it's really necessary!

Important notice ends here

Szolgálati közlemény

Magyar fórum tagok lehetőleg ne írjanak ide!

Szolgálati közlemény vége

Moderátorok: GandalfAlyr ArkhonKincsőMetafloraAlew
Oldalmegjelenítési idő: 0.407 másodperc

SSL Security
Comodo SSL Certificate

Vissza a lap tetejére